AUTHOR SIDNEY SHELDON IS DEAD | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 31 January 2007

AUTHOR SIDNEY SHELDON IS DEAD


Sidney Sheldon

Hey people, Sidney Sheldon is dead. He died yesterday 30th January 2007 of complications from pneumonia. His beautiful wife was said to be by his side when he died. How many of you are Sidney Sheldon loyalists like myself? Am I sad? Maybe a little. I loved his books, very deep and intense. But the best part is that he died old. He was 89.

May we all live to be that old

May his beautiful soul rest in peace. Amen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen to your prayer o. Sorry i'm just seeing your blog now, dat's why i'm leaving all these late comments. Loving your blog and i pray dat your upcoming magazine comes out soon.

Anonymous said...

AMEN. I love Sidney Sheldon also. I have every single novel of his, my best being The Other Side Of Midnight and it's sequel, Memories Of Midnight.
Same with Jeffrey Archer, my best being Kane And Abel and its sequels, The Prodigal Daughter and Shall We Tell The President.
Also Jackie Collins, my best being Chances and its sequels, Lucky and Lady Boss.
Finally John Grisham, my best two being The Client and The King Of Torts.
Although i love other writers, these are my best four and i have every single novel of theirs. Sidney Sheldon has always ranked top of the list. I'm glad he lived a fulfilled life to a ripe old age. May his soul rest in peace.

Recent Posts