BANKE MESHIDA WEDS SWEETHEART | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 16 February 2007

BANKE MESHIDA WEDS SWEETHEART




Heard the happy news today. Our very own Banke Meshida got married to her sweetheart of over 8years, Olanrewaju Lawal on the 10th of February 2007. Congratulations to the happy couple. See the way she's smiling? Very happy bride.

I remember the first time I met Banke was at a 2000 fashion show for Tiffany Amber in Lagos. She was supposed to do do the make-up for the models and I remember refusing to let her touch my face. I hadn't heard or seen any of her work before so I was skeptical of her abilities as a make-up artist. I remember going to the bathroom to do my make-up while she was working on other models. When I came out of the batahroom after doing my make-up, I couldnt believe what stared back at me. Over 5 well made-up models. Banke had transformed this models into beauty queen material. I couldn't believe it. Everybody she had made up was looking stunning. I remember going back to the bathroom to wash my face of my make-up. After that, I went to join the queue of models waiting to be turned into someone beautiful. I'll never forget that day. She's one of the best make-up artist to emerge from this part of the world. Congrats Banke. By the way, your hubby is cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...diva linda.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww good luck to them.

Recent Posts