THIS IS WHY WOMEN SHOULD NOT DRINK! YUCK! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 19 February 2007

THIS IS WHY WOMEN SHOULD NOT DRINK! YUCK!

Check out how this women who have had so much to drink, pour it all out wherever...however...anyhow. Great ain't it?















Some of you might find this offensive. I found it hilarious. Thank God I don't drink. Something tells me I might be in this same category. Have you had any similar experience? Send me your story.

4 comments:

Tyra!!! said...

Warning to all 'girls' who think they are mature and "can do whatevr i want"! This behaviour of peeing on urselves when u have had 2 much to drink goes to show that u clearly are not.
Hey Mark, is that not ur mum peeing on herself?' Cute!'Future mothers' my black ass! Shameless girls!

Anonymous said...

ewwwwwwwww

Anonymous said...

Is dis real? Well, one can't help nature o. Especially with us women,we all know we can't hide our private unlike men who can just do theirs discreetly in a small area.

Anonymous said...

LOL. I've seen this before also. Too funny!!!

Recent Posts