KEYSHIA COLE'S LAST NIGHT | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 17 March 2007

KEYSHIA COLE'S LAST NIGHT



I wasn't particularly a Keyshia Cole fan until I heard 'I should have cheated' How many of you love that jam? I love it. It's a song alot of girls can relate to. Keyshia now has a new slamming song called 'Last Night'. Heard it yet??? It's the jam! Technically, it's on Diddy's album Press Play and he's featured on the record. But, it's all about Keyshia Cole. She killed that song!

'Last Night' is just one of those songs you will instantly love. It's very old school Prince and I love it. You guys need to hear it. Go find it!

2 comments:

Meadows j said...

Keyshia's voice is really annoying and the duet with p. diddy is plain silly.

Anonymous said...

Feel like i read this on Perez hilton ..

Recent Posts