ANOTHER TEENAGER STABBED IN LONDON! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 7 April 2007

ANOTHER TEENAGER STABBED IN LONDON!


Paul Erhahon

What is going on in London for goodness sake? All this killing of teenagers by teenagers is getting out of hand. Is there no parental and authority control over there? Why are this children allowed to destroy themselves?

Another teenager was stabbed and killed yesterday Friday April 6th. The victim was 14 year old Paul Erhahon, who was stabbed alongside his 15-year-old friend near a block of flats in Leytonstone during a confrontation with a large gang of youths. His friend survived it but Paul later died in the hospital.

His murder follows a number of other violent gang-related murders involving teenagers in the UK.

You all remember Adam Regis? 15-year-old nephew of Olympic sprinter John Regis, who was stabbed to death in an east London street last month, just days after 16-year-old Kodjo Yenga was knifed to death in west London.

In February 2007 alone, three teenagers were shot dead in separate incidents in south London.

And remember 11 year old Damilola Taylor?

What is going on people? Especially you Nigerians who live in the UK. Are your kids safe there? This killing seem to be getting out of hand and I am so scared for Nigerian teenagers growing up in such an environment.

And why isn't the Government over there doing anything to clip the wings of this teenager? They are letting them get away with something as serious as murder. They are killing people like it's the most natural thing to do. What is the problem? what are they fighting about? And the worse part of all this is that it's mostly blacks that are being killed...by their fellow blacks. 70% or more of the dead teenagers are Africans. Why? Murder committed by children who should be in school studying to be better in life.

If all they know now as teenagers is carrying weapons, violence and murder, what will happen when they become adults? Soon London will become very volatile if nothing is done about this ASAP!

I think it's time the Government take a very drastic measure to curb this insanity. Young people don't deserve to die this way...no one deserves to be stabbed to death over issues I'm sure are very trivial.

Sincerely I fear for Nigerian teenagers who live in this part of London. If you think it's not safe for your children over there, move them to a safer environment or simply send them back home. Home is safer!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

UK is no longer safe for our children

Anonymous said...

Honestly, d thing don tire person sef. Was just talking about it with my mum earlier on dis morning on our way to d airport for her trip. What's baffling me is dat, d families of these teenagers keep insisting dat their kids don't belong to gangs, yeah right, but what about d circle of friends they move around with. There's a saying dat 'show me d type of friends u have, and i'll tell u d type of person u r'.
Apparently, hours after dis boy's death, there was an online tribute dedicated created by a gang of teenagers called 'D funeral masters' and even d type of music he was into even raised eyebrows. If we're not careful, there won't be any sensible black men in dis country any longer.
As for me, i've made up my mind long time ago, dat i'm not raising any child of mine in Europe, so long as i'm financially stable,in Jesus name.

Meadows j. said...

WE ALL NEED TO HAVE TIME FOR OUR KIDS AND COMMIT THEM TO GOD. GOOD ENVIRONMENT AND SCHOOLS ARE ALSO WHAT YOU CONSIDER WHEN RAISING KIDS.

I AGREE THAT THESE GUYS MAY HAVE SOME LINK WITH GANGS BUT THEIR PARENTS WILL DEFINITELY RULE THAT OUT.

Anonymous said...

UK has become a dangerous society

Anonymous said...

See I am a parent of two young boys.
1. Yes we live on a council estate
2. I am a single mother
3. I work hard so my boys don't have to beg on street for nothing
4. I love my boys with all my heart and I try to raise them to know the difference between right and wrong
5. It's not about Nigerian kids only, on a whole they're all kids
6. If we don't acknowledge the fact that while we're at "work" our kids are mingling with Gangs. Then we are all living a big fat lie.
I saw my son step to a youth that was older than him the other day. I pulled him up on it straight away. I told him not because you have bad friends that would back you up, means you can step to a youth in the street like a badman, whats gonna happen on the day you're alone? You're gonna be sorry. Don't ever let me see or hear you in that situation again.
So if God as my witness and I said that my son wouldn't be involved in gangs means I'd be a stay at home mum to Chaperone him 24/7 then what?

Anonymous said...

i have a brother who is younger then me and i care for him with all my heart! evry time i go out and hear police i think of him and have to go home! london is turning into hell and we have to stop it! ...just think what if it was your brother....think about it!

Recent Posts