E-MAIL FROM MR MUSTAPHA. | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 13 April 2007

E-MAIL FROM MR MUSTAPHA.

I got this email yesterday. Not the first time I must confess. My e-mail is on the internet so I've been getting loads and loads 'fraud' e-mails. Just thought to share this particular e-mail with y'all

From Mr. Idris Mustafa
My telefax number is 0022505519264
my E-mail address is mus_idris113@yahoo.fr

Dearest Beloved,Please kindly go through this letter before you pass judgment because I am in need of assistance. I am Mr. Idris Mustafa the son of late Dr. Malik Mustafa from Sierra Leone. I must confess my agitation is real, and my words is my bond, in this proposal

My late father happens to be in control of a large number of farms including cattle’s and many sheep before he was poisoned by his foreign business partners in Paris with my mother in one of their farmers association meeting because of greed.But before his death my late father deposited some amount of money outside our country in bank at the tone of Four Million United States Dollars $4,000.000.00. So I and my little sister are no longer safe here as the present government of Sierra Leone are working with almost all the killers of my late father as one of them has been just be made a minister, name undisclosed because of security reasons.

Furthermore we have contacted the bank where the money is deposited and the bankers let us understand that they signed an agreement with our late father that the total money must be transferred into his foreign business partner account undisclosed to them and that is the major reason why i am contacting you now for assistance.

All I needed from you now is your full names and address including your direct and personal telephone number for easy communication as you know that this transaction is a very confidential one.

Please Kindly get back to me immediately after you must have gone through my message fill free and make it urgent. That is the reason why I offered you 15 % of the total money amount, and in case of any other necessary expenses you might incur during this transaction.

N.B Try and negotiate for me some profitable blue chip investment opportunities which is risky free which I can invest with this money when it is transferred from the bank here, personally I am interested in estate management and hotel business, please advise me.

For more explanation write me through my alternative e-mail address (mus_idris113@yahoo.fr )

And promise me and my younger sister to be a good guardian considering our situation and not to betray us.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.Best regardsMr. Idris Mustafamy E-mail address is mus_idris113@yahoo.fr

My telefax number is 0022505519264

I don't know why people still keep sending e-mails like this. Haven't they realised that we know their tricks by now? I remember seeing a similar email on Bimbylad's blog and she replied him with curses.

In my reply to the needy, wealthy Mustapha, I told him to come to my blog and check out how I can be of assistance to him.

So people, please send in replies to Mustapha. He needs to know that people aren't fools and can't be easily duped!

My reply to you Mustapha is...Go get a job fool!!!

I hope he sees it!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Linda, some people are still falling to these scams, and that's why the silly scammers keep sending such mails.
Mr Mustapha, you need to repent from your ways. You'll be caught up with and jailed... I promise you.

Unknown said...

BTW, Linda, there's a new dimension the fraudsters are taking. I just made a post on my blog. You can access it here.

Anonymous said...

They will never stop nor learn. They're now using London contacts as well now. We just have to keep on naming and shaming them.

SET said...

People are tell you boy, i have a friend American who almost fell for a scam too, she was about to go on with it and thought to tell me about it. she was excited too, I had to stop her she was in shock.

Anonymous said...

Just watched an OPRAH SHOW on ABC TODAY....04/16/07 and i was just so embarrased all thru the duration of the show.....U can visit oprah.com for most of what was said. It makes me feel like denying my country of origin( which im thinking seriously about....no offense mean't)

My question is : what is the govenment in Nigerian doing to help this issue?.....The young men to school but there are no jobs. No matter how brilliant they are acedemically.....if they do not have a relation/friend in authority then they cannot get a decent job. In my opinion we are either greedy or MUGUS ( as OPRAH SAID)......if someone says give me $4000 and u will get $1,000,000 in return and we do so.

In my opinion if jobs are created and standard of living improved i don't see any reason why any intelligent young man would want to steal.......This is a problem i think would stick around for a long time.

Con artists are everywhere in the world......But for our boys to have bad repution for this all over the world?.....It sure says a lot.......Let the Nigerian government channel all of these bad energy into something more creative/meaningfull and i'm sure we would be a nation of great people.

UJU-CEASAR ZANDERS

Unknown said...

I heard about the Oprah show too. Didn't watch it though. It's so pathetic. I hope our next president will be able to address this problem from it's roots.. the desire for fast money among out youths.

Mommy said...

Apparently, 'Mr. Mustapha' has not heard or read about 'Imoh Udoh's Transvestite Adventures'. By the time you read that blog or whatever and see pictures too, you'll be appalled. Mr Mustapha, if you are reading this, Watch ur back!

Recent Posts