WEST AFRICAN IDOLS | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 7 April 2007

WEST AFRICAN IDOLS

Hi everyone. How are you enjoying your Easter holiday? I hope everything is going accordingly?May God continue to guide and protect us all.

I'm just back from West Africa Idol at Planet One Events, nothing spectacular happened except that I realised that there is talent in this country. Real talent! The contestants were incredible, especially Timi, Eric, Omawunmi, and Jodie. Jodie got a standing ovation from the audience. I'd thought Timi was the best amongts the contestants but Eric and Jodie prooved me wrong. I think it's between those three. Anyway, may the best man win.

All in all it was a great way to unwind. I had fun!

All you Idol WA ardent followers, who do you think should win this competition? Let's know what you think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jodie mos def

Anonymous said...

Final three will be Omawumi, Jodie and Timi. With hopefully Timi being the winner.

Anonymous said...

Timi has something unique and special. Jodie is excellent but she does not stand out from many good female singers.

Recent Posts