Introducing Nigeria's hottest softsell magazine. Encomium Magazine | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 4 June 2007

Introducing Nigeria's hottest softsell magazine. Encomium Magazine

Encomium Magazine is one of the most read softsell mags in Nigeria. They do fashion, style, beauty, politics, news, gossip etc. This is one mag I buy every week, some of my Naija gists and gossip come from the mag. I guess you can call it the 'Hello' of Nigeria. They recently celebrated their Ten years in Business...
They have a variety of the Mag...the Encomium Weekly, Encomium Special, Encomium Annual, Encomium Lifestyle. Check out some of their mag covers...

































To read more entertainment news and gossip, fashion and style, health and fitness and events happenings in Naija, visit www.encomiummagazine.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought you lived abroad or something like that,I love your blog,I love encomimum magazine,especially the fashion and style one, but sometimes the clothes/styles they feature are very bland and well lets say very local.. but it's quite good, it's just that here in the UK you have to go searching alot of places to find it...

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have a guy asking can he use my picture for this magazine. Can you tell me if he is legit? His name is Stephen Gail. Virtuous2a9@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

how is this magazine is 11yrs old and they don; have a website? the world is moving, move with it!

Recent Posts