Genevieve Nnaji quote | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 3 July 2007

Genevieve Nnaji quote

My all time favourite Naija actress. Here's a snippet from an interview she granted recently...enjoy!


What would you say has kept you going all these years?
I'm always happy and relaxed. Nobody can stay happy 24 hours but I'm content with my life. I am content with where God has placed me. I am content with my work. I am comfortable and I thank God for it.

Which range of cosmetics do you use?
Mostly I use Seido products. I also use Seven face wipe.

What do you love eating most?
Chocolates and cakes. That's the biggest problem I have. That is why I punish myself at the gym because I know I can't stop myself from eating what I want. I call it eating your cake and having it.

How much would you say you're worth?
I am rich in the lord. I am a comfortable young woman but I am not too rich, so I don't actually know how much I'm worth.

Is it true that you are the highest paid artiste in Nigeria?
I think that's a speculation. I don't ever talk about my fees.

Did you ever enrol as a student in a tertiary institution in Ghana?
No. I was in Ghana to record my album, I spent less than three weeks there.



Do you have a serious relationship?
No, I don't.

How soon would you like to settle down?
I'm not in a hurry to do that at all. If I were not careful, I would have done that a long time ago. You need to find the right person to settle down with. The source for settling down should not come before the reason for settling down. So if I find the right person, I've found the reason to settle down.

What are the characteristics you are seeking in a dream man?
It has to be somebody who can stand all my wahala because I have alot of it. Though its's not too much for a real man to handle.

Have you heard Omotola's music?
Yes!

How would you rate it?
No comment!

If you were not an actress, what would you have been?
A lawyer. That's why I argue a lot on set. It's in-born.

Which of the hollywood stars would you like to star with in a movie?
Johnny Depp and Angelina Joile.
Sexy, hot, talented Genevieve Nnaji. What do you think of her?

16 comments:

naijagal said...

SHE IS COOL

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back Linda... I am so glad you are back blogging. Missed you a lot. Well i guess Genevieve is a simple lady.
Nikky.

Anonymous said...

she's my favorite naija actress as well..rita dominic is a slightly close second... beautiful, talented, well-spoken.. love em both... rawk on mami...

Anonymous said...

LMAO@ "no comment" in regards to Gene's opinion on Omotola's music.

Gene needs to put on a few pounds sha....i was a bit taken aback wen i saw her latest movie...she even slouches now when she walks...she's still my numero uno chik sha (after Rita Dominic)

Nma

Anonymous said...

Did she mean shiseido skin care???

And johnny depp and angleina jolie..ahhh wishful thinking but dreams do come true...

Abimars said...

I think she is a really strong woman after having a child so young, and a fab actress very believable unlike some others......

Afolabi said...

have you heard Omotola's music
Yes
How would u rate it
No comment

lol...lol...

Unknown said...

Talking about the command of the english langauge with impecable accent Rita is my #1....I have crush on Omo T. no be small..she's a good..Genne ain't bad at all she's one of my favourites but why her no comment on Omotola's song, dem still dey quarel?

LurLar said...

Wat i really like about her is her atitude. welcome back Linda...i must say i really missed u blogging.

IJEOMA said...

did she say "no comment" i have no comment about her music.

shes a good actress though

Anonymous said...

No comment! she's the one to talk. Until she puts out a record, then she might just be in a position to criticise. Not that i give a shit who omotola is, i have seen both their movies, and i still dont see what is there to rival between the two of them.

Unknown said...

Yo! Linda, I meant Stephanie Okereke in my last post not Rita Dominics.Rita's got fine accent..

ababoypart2 said...

I like Genny even though I am not an avid follower of her work. My bias is because she is from my village, and has featured in a few movies with my cousin Oby Kechere & my other home girl - Rita D (Who sadly lost her dad a month ago). Her comments, or the lack of it on Omotola's music is quite telling..

Anonymous said...

she looks great

Anonymous said...

She makes my wife jealous. Oh yes she is my # 1
lucien from Haiti.

Anonymous said...

this is ida faal from london uk you are my best actress and i always want to see u in front of pictures you are a lovely chic...just praying for u may GOD guide u..... cheers

Recent Posts