| Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 10 January 2008

About my post yesterday, pls don't take my rantings seriously. There really is crazy guy downstairs but I was smiling when I wrote that post. I don't loose my cool that easily...I just wanted to call him names... Can't do it to his face, might as well do it here! lol.

And Wienna, I'm not horny enough to start acting crazy...na so e sweet reach? lol

But I'm serious, when I learn how to fight, I'm whipping his ass.

And no, he ain't getting his N750..

Anyway to Naija news.

My publicist just started his blog...strictly Naija entertainment news. Find it here. http://niyitabiti.blogspot.com/

My own is coming tomorrow...see ya!

Wink!

13 comments:

Jen Juma said...

E ya! Pity the man small sha. Anyway. thanks for supplying us with sufficient 9ja gist Linda!!

Anonymous said...

Linda. U sure say u no dey vex? Anyway i like de mature way wey u handle am. I fit show de man / woman say na mature person wey u bi. She / he fit learn from u. Abi i lie? Shey na to dey learn from each other na im wey all of us to dey do for this world. Na chineke go dey helep us o! Amin. Jesu.

NigeriaPolitricks.com said...

I would love to see u say it to hishe face; d way the guy go bitch slap u ehn; u go shit d N750 sharp sharp! lawl!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Linda I read your blog all the time and absolutely love it! In a couple of weeks I'll be visiting Naija coming from the US and if you have time I would love to meet up wit you and have lunch or something! I know this is pretty random and all but I'd thought to try anyway! You can email me at fatygirl1@msn.com. My name is Aramide. Hope to hear from you soon!

Anonymous said...

Doing control damage?

Anonymous said...

pls return the guy's card

princesa said...

lol!
I feel you on wanting to pay the nasty guy back your own way.
However i think u should just give him his N750. It puts u on another level.

Nice Blog.

Linda Ikeji said...

@anon 3.40. Damage control? sweetheart, I never say what I don't want people to know...u shud know that by now...wink!

Anonymous said...

Linda, you're a very very naughty girl. Rolling on the floor lawling my effing arse off big time!!! Kai naughty girl!!! Lawl lawl lawl!!!

shhhh...cough...wink...nudge... said...

ROTFLMAO! @ NIGERIA POLITRICKS

Anonymous said...

lol...don't worry, your secret is safe with me. Believe me, i've been in d same situation and i've not had it for over 2 yrs now.
lol@anon 1:12pm, your email addy's so funny. Just kidding!

Anonymous said...

oh yes, you just say things u don't mean. whatever.

ujunwa said...

Your now a big lady

Recent Posts