FM&B 3 is out! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 3 May 2008

FM&B 3 is out!

My third edition is finally out! YESSSSSSS! I did it again. I am ecstatic. I Thank God!

Know why I always insist on everyone going after their dreams? Because when it's fulfilled, there's no feeling like it. I've been kinda broke since paying for the print, it cost me over a million 'cos we printed 2, 000 copies this time, but after seeing the magazine, it's worth it. I love being broke...lol.



The quality is good, the content is FAB, every one who's seen it loves the cover (thanks to everyone who chose this cover).

The third edition is a great improvement from the first and second one and I have absolutely no doubt that this will fly off the shelves.

Like I said earlier, it's no longer strictly fashion, modeling and beauty. There's a whole bunch of stuff in it now. Like career, parenting, street life, interviews, issues, love, sex, music, movies, young people...just basic stuff that will guarantee a good read. Hopefully you will love it when you see it.

From next week, you can get it at:
@Collectibles boutique, Talk to me boutique, Bobby's signature, All Mr Bigg's outlets in Surulere.
Nu metro-shoprite, Hair limited on Sanusi Fafunwa, Silverbird Galleria, Lydon supermaket on Amadu Bello V/I. Also, vendors around surulere and yaba.
I will let you know where else you can buy it. I have three marketing companies distributing the mag, I will find out where they're taking them to.

Those who live abroad, I will tell you how you can get a copy. I'm working that out.

Meanwhile, we've started work on our fourth edition, we're like 40% done. I have a great team but I need more help...abeg. So if there's anyone out there who can write, contribute in anyway, on any beautiful, relevant topic, pls let me know. It's 110 pages and I need to fill it up with great stuff. So pls contact me...mailto:me...lindaikeji@gmail.com.

Like I said, I want this mag to one day be a force to reckon with...so please help me with it. I am hoping to get the next one out in July/August...so whatever you can write, will really appreciate it.

Know why I am so proud of this particular edition? I saw my dad reading it for like two hours yesterday. And when I went to his room this morning at seven, he was reading it! It was a great feeling. And a few people have said the cover looks like a foreign mag...lol. Grand!

Like I always say, when you believe in yourself, the sky will not be your limit, but your starting point. Confront all your challenges and conquer the impossible. Do what others say can't be done. Make your dreams come true.

Good luck in all your endeavours.
Kisses!

41 comments:

AustynZOGS said...

Congrats!Beautiful result of some real hard work

Anonymous said...

linda congrats ... is it being sold outside nigerian. I am based in the states

wendu

littleangel4christ said...

Can't imagine ur joy...
Is dere any hope of getting it 4 someone in Canada? {Maybe online or something?}.
Dreams can be fulfilled after all, may there be many more editions to come in Jesus name.

Keep up d good work...

dScR?Be said...

Lemme be first (literally, hehehehe) to say...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! More power to your cause!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I have been following your blog regularly and I must commend you on the good job you are doing. If only I was in Nigeria to purchase a copy...

Chari said...

and where can we get copies in Lagos?

Anonymous said...

Congrats gal! I like your style. Keep it up.

Spora

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS MY GIRL

MRS F

Anonymous said...

thats right gurl! congrats.

Glad u chose this cover, its so modelesque, classier and just generally hot.

Did u say u printed 2000 copies? is that the first batch and r there more 2 b printed? seems kinda small.

Nma

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl! Happy for you. I def will be on the look out for it.

Dunno but this brought tears to my eyes esp d part wer u said ur father was reading too.

Keep up d good work girl. The Lord is ur strength.

Anonymous said...

congrats gal!....when are u gettin it online? cos am in london....

Nwanyi Ocha said...

CONGRAULATIONS!!!!!!!!

LUV LUV LUV THE COVER!!!!

GREAT JOB!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats

Egoruomare Efiok Eyo Efiok said...

congrats sis. i'm mighty proud of you as always. way to go.

hugs

xxx

Anonymous said...

Congrats OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Who is the person on the cover?

Anonymous said...

awwww well done love.
luv wat u say about following and achieving that which u dream and u've been a real inspiration 2 me to work 2wards my dream.....
problem is i dont know wat i want 2 do, thers nothng i am particularly passionate about, but i want 2 have big dreams...i just dnt know!!
all the same well done, and hope u remain faithful to God cos He is the one who has brought u this far and if u remain abided in him, the sky will truly be your stepping stone.

delabique said...

BIG congrats girl. God bless u with more and more perseverance and endurance. Good job

Tyra!!! said...

Those of u who live outside the country should send ur contact to her, she would send a copy to u (I can do that for her,ain't no problem) and u can pay her by western union, shikena. No online business, lol.

Congrats girl. Keep it up. We are proud of u.

Anonymous said...

Good For you giiirrrl! You are a winner !

Hair Azara said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I def. WANT TO GET MY HANDS ON A COPY, and I def. will be emailing you to be a part of the writing team. I love what u do, and u are an inspiration!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Linda. Looking fowward to getting my hands on a copy here in the states. Good job

Fausset said...

aww congratss am so happy for you..i also want to have my own my mag, but its just the resources and time, i hope im as driven as you. Congratttsssssssss!!!!!!

Araceli said...

where can I get it in abuja?

Anonymous said...

congrats linda, na which time we go take wash am, nah.

ThotsAloud said...

Well Linda Ikeji, you done done it!Now's that's what I"m talking about- a girl with nerves of steel, faith to back it up with and a wonderful GOD who delivers.My God is a good.
If ever there was a moment, it's this one- gal you make me proud!

Anyvic said...

Hi linda,

Am so happy you went with my cover. I would love to buy one, My Mom is coming in from Abuja in two days, where can she pick one up for me? Congratulations!!!!!!!

Linda Ikeji said...

Thank you so much everyone...
@ anon: the person on the cover is a nigerian model called isio wanogho.
It will be in Abuja in about a week or so, will tell u where to get it.
Those who live abroad, i will find a way to get it across, i think my sis vera will handle that for me...huh vera?...lol
Thanks Thoughts, that meant a lot

Anonymous said...

will look for it. congrats

chatnoir said...

congrats, i am glad you took one of my advices seriously ( the one about 2 fonts for a cover ) see its looks much better. Now the only thing is the bevelled logo, that has always been a NO in the mag edition world , a log HAS to be flat.

Anonymous said...

will definitely get a copy!!!

QMoney said...

ur strength is out of dis world!!na God!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!
takia

Anonymous said...

Great news, Linda. I admit I did not buy the last two but I'm definitely gonna get me this one.

temi said...

getting my copy as soon as possible..

congrats!

Mrs Somebody said...

Congratulations Linda....Way to go!!!

Anonymous said...

Good job Linda, enjoy.

ShonaVixen said...

Congrats Linda! Keep on keeping on i say! Hopefully we'll be able to get it over here in London or online soon heey :)Once more congrats

lemonade factory said...

congrats girlfriend,u already stole my words,lol d sky is just d take off point,d best is yet to come

Anonymous said...

you're strong. period!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations once again Linda. I know, from your blog, it has not been easy getting it out. Hope it sells and sells and sells!! Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

bought a copy yesterday.GREAT JOB GIRL. welldone

ababoypart2 said...

Well done. Any ideas when you will start selling over here (London)? Tell your sis Vera to get in touch with JayMag (http://www.jaymags.com/) I think the handle magazine circulations here in the UK.

Recent Posts