9ICE dedicates his new house | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 15 April 2009

9ICE dedicates his new house

I'm doing mobile blogging...;)
Enjoy...

Rave singer 9ice has moved into his own property, in Lagos. - Ayeni Adekunle
The bestselling act, who climbed the ladder of fortune with the success of his 2007 single gongo aso, hosted family members, very close friends, and his staff at Alapomeji records on Sunday April 12 at a breakfast session to celebrate the completion of his multi-million Naira duplex.



9ice with wife, Toni Payne

Apart from 9ice’s parents, and his wife Toni Payne, those present at the house dedication include Jah Bless, 2Phat, ID Cabasa, and his manager Dehinde Fajana.
The cream-coloured duplex, already named Alapomeji Villa, was erected over a period of six months, and the singer personally supervised the project.

Interestingly, the house also has a full audio studio where 9ice is expected to finish work on his third album. The fully-equipped studio is already ready-to-use, with a 32 Channel console, Adam speakers, Newman anniversary edition microphones, Roland Fantom keyboard and a full option Mac PC. ‘‘It has been my dream to have my own studio in the comfort of my house. And now, I’m happy that God has made it possible. I can wake up in the middle of the night and come down here to voice any idea that comes to my head. The studio means a lot to me, that’s why I’ve stopped at nothing to make sure it’s the best’’, 9ice says.

Surrounded by lush green grass, and tucked behind thick walls, 9ice’s property is situated in a private estate around Lagos Abeokuta Expressway, in Lagos.
‘‘I like this area because it is very quiet and peaceful, and I have some of my family living around here. There’s nothing more beautiful than being surrounded by those you love. This is my home for now, and I thank God for making this dream come true’’

Apart from the duplex, he also recently acquired several plots of land within the same area, where he plans to set up the Alapomeji records offices and an audio visual studio.
After the prayer session to dedicate the house on Easter Sunday, 9ice presented his father with a surprise gift: gold-coloured Honda Accord iVTec.

Wow, great news...!
More stuff coming...

5 comments:

Lilian T said...

Dis guy neva disapoints mi.1st,he got married.I was so hapi he wasnt sowing his wild oats round town lyk 2face.Kip duin it boi,u got urself a wondaful wifey

damola said...

The God of 9ice, na my God sef.. na so I dey pray am.. hin certainly go do am for me too.. I thank God for 9ice's life..

Anonymous said...

Good for nice! I'm sure he deserves it. And u Ms Ikeji, good work on your blog...I'm addicted..sha dont get me fired at work. Love ya gurl!
Toni

adaeze said...

nice and toni?
dat is one sexy pic....
jeez! cant wait to be preggers!

Anonymous said...

9ice life to me is a testimony anyone will wish for. He released a record in 2007 that changed his life, immediately got married to avoid distraction from the ugly bitches that like lurking around celebrities. Now built a simple house and a record studio in a modest area in lagos. Bet this guy will surely go places 'cos he's got one thing 'WISDOM'. Ride on man!

Recent Posts