Hey... | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 4 April 2009

Hey...

Hey people, how are you guys doing? I know I promised you guys Naija entertainment news but my week was filled with too much fun work. We are working on our next STYLE NIGHT Fashion show and it's not been easy getting sponsors, with this recession and stuff. Will let you all know how that goes.

Speaking of shows, I’m going to one tonight. Yeeeeeaaaa!

I'll be at the Modemen Black Night 3 event, taking place tonight at Muson Centre.

I don't go to events very often but whenever I make up my mind to go, I get really really excited.

My stylist Gbemi and I went shopping yesterday and we came up with something really nice.

Like before, it’s a short dress...really short! Shorter than anything I've ever worn ;)
And like before my mama must not see it, so I'll be dressing from my sister's place ;)
And like before, I'll be hot! -:)
I'll upload the pictures for you guys to see
I just hope I get the shoes right this time lol
Watch this space.

2 comments:

wienna said...

Hmmm....Linda baby...na you biko. Hope you enjoy wellu-wellu o. Pls try and post some male models' pictures abeg. I'm still salivating on last yr's ones.

Anonymous said...

we are waiting, our eyes are already watering.

Recent Posts