The Striding Man Society | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 23 April 2009

The Striding Man Society

I'm going to another event today...yeeeeeeeeeeeh!
I've decided to start going out a bit more. I'll be at the Johnnie Walker inuaguration of the STRIDING MAN SOCIETY, taking place this evening at the Civic Centre, Victoria Island Lagos.

The Striding Man Society is a business networking forum with a difference and is open to individuals who are 'Inspired to make personal progress in career, business and lifestyle'. Will tell you all more about it later...

I got a VIP pass and I can't wait to mingle...;)

Meanwhile, I won't be wearing my usual boutique short dress...lol, I got a designer to make me a dress. I want to look different today...

Watch this space to see what yours trully wore to the event
Catch ya later...

8 comments:

1 + The One said...

First!!!!! (I hope)

1 + The One said...

And now the comment...
Lovely, lovely....
Can't wait to see pics of the event with you looking glam (as usual :-)
Have a great time xx

Anonymous said...

Linda, i just LOVE the way you completely ignored the 'drama' on the comments section of
Bellanaija about you and your mode men apparel.

I love your blog and your attitude.

Maryam, UK

Anonymous said...

Linda, I don't want to be disappointed. As in, u knows(Jenifa), I want you to look really fab, basically dress and shoes looking hot. I love Linda's attitude about life, that's my gurl.

m1ke said...

I guess what you are going to wear is going to be sparkling!!

Linda Ikeji said...

@anon 5;33, as in I know..lol, i hope u won't be too
@maryam, yeah i read all the comments on bella's blog...that just tells me I need to improve on my dress sense and i'm seriously working on it ;). I'm a strictly jeans girl, anything after that is 'work' for me, but i'll improve sha...lol

Linda Ikeji said...

@1+theone, thanks hun. ur blog rocks!

Linda Ikeji said...

and about my attitude...I personally think the best way to enjoy life is not to take it too seriously, or take people or even urself too seriously...just calmly go with the flow...

Recent Posts