Naija News + Celebs Then and Now Pics | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 17 July 2009

Naija News + Celebs Then and Now Pics

Pasuma on why he's still single - City People Magazine

"I don't want to rush in and rush out. That is why I am taking my time. Marriage is a life time project. I have kids out of wedlock. My first child is 18, and the second one is 15. I stopped having children and I have made up my mind to settle down permanently, instead of impregnating different women. I want to live a decent life. I am a role model to a lot of people and I live up to expectation"
Well said


Dr Raymond Dokpesi (Daar Communications - AIT) on how he 'toasted' current wife, Tosin Odukoya Dokpesi - Bukola Adewale (City People Magazine)


"I ran into Tosin in London and she told me she felt she should inform me that she would be resigning when she got back to Lagos. I asked her for her reason for wanting to resign and she said she had met the man she wanted to marry and she would be relocating to the UK. I told her I wasn't going to accept that. That was a lady I'd never had any sexual relationship with, but I liked her. So I went to Lagos and without telling her, I went to see her brother, he asked me if I'd discussed it with his boss who was my friend and I said no, I thought it was a private discussion. By this time Tosin had already given her notice of resignation. Her brother asked me if I'd spoken to her, I said no. He then told me to go talk to her and get her reaction. So I left him and went to see Tosin's sister and she chased me with her dogs. She said they were one united family and there was no way I was going to break that. After this, I went to see Tosin's uncle and told him I wanted to marry his daughter, he said let me talk to my daughter.


The couple with their new born baby

Before then, there was nothing going on between us, but I told her I won't let you resign because she has done so much. She has supported me and she needed to be appreciated. Maybe she married me out of sympathy, but I also stood my ground. I begged, I cajoled, coaxed and prostrated. I told her I needed a companion and she was committed to my course"
*The end*


Will bring you more gist, I got to rush out...meanwhile check out then and now pictures of some celebs.

Pictures of Celebs way back when...

Simply The Best ... Tina Turner
Tina Turner


Christina Aguilera


Pop babe ... Britney Spears
Britney Spears

Before Goth ... Marilyn Manson
Marilyn Manson


Halle Berry

Pamela Anderson

Beauty ... Angelina-Jolie

Angelina Jolie


Eminem
Demi Moore

George Clooney

Die Hard star ... Bruce Willis
Bruce Willis
Madonna

Jennifer Lopez

Not so Sex In The City ... Sarah Jessica Parker
Sarah Jessica Parker

Source: The Sun UK.
Later...

8 comments:

chayomao said...

i can confidently say that the only celeb who was hot back in the day and still is ,is...
None other than the only well above my age dude that i wld do....
GEORGE CLOONEY!

Anonymous said...

nose job in the house

Admin said...

God is wonderful

Anonymous said...

@2nd anon,

dat is ehn....
nose jobs everywhere....

i like d fact dat raymond Dokpesi is man enuf to admit he pleaded , cajoled, prostrated etc...before tosyn agreed to marry him....
kinda sexy if u ask me..(tho i'm not sure i should usr dokpesi and sexy in d same sentence oo...no yabs..but he's like my father's age mate..na..

Anonymous said...

@2nd anon,

dat is ehn....
nose jobs everywhere....

i like d fact dat raymond Dokpesi is man enuf to admit he pleaded , cajoled, prostrated etc...before tosyn agreed to marry him....
kinda sexy if u ask me..(tho i'm not sure i should usr dokpesi and sexy in d same sentence oo...no yabs..but he's like my father's age mate..na..

Anonymous said...

It's interesting how all these celebs try to act like they've not had a work done. The men look more natural to me. All the women have done nose jobs, something to themselves, it's just not as obvious as some other celebs who went too far.

Anonymous said...

I thought Dokpesi was married to Kenny Ogungbe's sister. How come he gave part of his reason for wanting Tosin as needing a companion. I believe Tosin should have told the man to go back and reconcile with his wife. I bet you, he will use that same line to woo somebody else. I married a man who was twice divorce and has now divorced me. Same line for wanting me and same excuse for divorcing me. Chikena. So eyin girls shine your eyes and be wise.

Hot Cover Girls Central said...

that's nice, they are cute when they was young, except to jennifer lopez, haha,

-cathy young
pls visit me at:
http://sexygirlsfashioncelebsfreepics.blogspot.com/
http://hotgirlsphotocollections.blogspot.com/

Recent Posts