Save Caroline Johnson | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Sunday 9 August 2009

Save Caroline Johnson

I am going to stay on Caroline's case on this blog for a while...until I know help has come. I got a mail from her husband and I thought you all should read it. Plus more info on how Caroline is currently doing and how you can contribute financially...

Hi Linda,

I am Tony Johnson: (Caroline Johnson’s Husband). I have been through your blog and comments and I am so happy that you guys have us in prayers.

I thought of dropping a quick update on carols health. She is in serious pains and the leukemia cell have infiltrated into the CNS (central nervous system) and finding sanctuary in the brains. So she has been having terrible headaches with little loss in hearing and she can’t sit uprightly.

I wish that every one who reads this would help with at least N10, 000 and in a short while we will hit the target to quickly evacuate her from Nigeria to India please do not look at the huge amount as that will scare u, just as little as u have will go a long way.

I honestly hope that by midweek we can consider to fly her out if we can raise about 50% of the total cost.

A lot of people want to know how to get money to me from UK and USA. Please kindly feel free to call me on 08023139587 and email me on tonyjohnson@savecarolinejohnson.com.

I am currently arranging for an easier and faster way to receiving your support from abroad. But if you mail me I will tell you how to go about it.

For the Nigerian account no. we have set aside a GT BANK account a trust account under our church 'save Caroline Johnson' as the account name and the account no. is 206179570-110. The church's name is 'The Potter's House Christian fellowship church. (please see letter)

For more clarity please call me.I sincerely hope that you all get to read this.
Thanks
Tony johnson.


This woman deserves to live. Please let's give her another chance. Just N10, 000, that's all she's asking...please, please.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

how can we help

Unknown said...

Linda, I am of the opinion that ceiling it at N10,000 could cause a delay, let those with as much as N500 give. I am heading for the GTB 2moro with my widows might.

Thank you all the same, you won't ever loose your rewared.

BLAST MODE! said...

Linda i am really impressed with your work on this........... thanks for the info......... but we Nigerians are wicked see the church she attends, memebers are very well to do and no one can come up with eight million naira.(rather they can do party with 10 million naira, what a damn shame. I guess God is using this medium to speak to Caroline. I dont mean to be insultive but this is what it is.

Admin said...

i already put her on my facebook for all people to see,God will help us,i m praying for her here

Anonymous said...

Dear Linda, Thank you and well done for such a great humanitarian gestures. The good Lord will continue to fill you with wisdom and knowledge to carry on. Caroline deserves to live. I'll contact her husband and give my donation. At times like this I really wish I was extremely wealthy. There are loads of Nigerians who could single handedly fund her medical bills, but no they can't be affected due to greed. I know and believe the Lord is the greatest physician of all physicians, he will surely heal her in JN. I'll also speak to friends, family and colleagues out here to see what I can raise. Remain Blessed and keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

It's a lil'bit more than 60 USD?

Anonymous said...

Sorry if I sound insensitive, but how do we verify that this is not a scam?

Anonymous said...

Please what is the current update on Caroline? The e-mail for her husband is not working, so kindly furnish us with a working one. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Yep...I tried contacting the guy thru email too and he hasn't replied. Please pass on the info that some of us are trying to reach him.

Anonymous said...

This is not a scam, a colleague in the office has kids that attend the same school with Caroline's children. Kindly assist in any measure you can.

Anonymous said...

I was able to reach the husband with the email provided and he responded!! I opted to send him western union. You can try calling him if you can't reach him via email!!

Anonymous said...

With so many smart Nigerians world wide, why do we have to still ship our sick family to India, Europe, America. My heart goes out to the Johnson family and I hope this situation can put a focus on the state of health care in Nigeria.

BLAST MODE! said...

anon 11:48 AM

You are very correct with that statement; the problem with that country is greed and wickedness. The reason for this is that, our useless leaders deprive us of all these advanced medical equipments because of greed. Last year my parents and their colleagues, wanted to send out free medical equipment to medical schools in Nigeria (I would not give name ), so that it could be used by the medical students. The university turned down the equipment with no valid reason. With these I came to a conclusion that Nigerians we have no regards for humanity but our own selfish interest. Am sure the reason why those bastards turned down those equipments was because, they want to budget for those products on their next budget meeting with that they can pocket some of the funds that come in (what a disgrace)

Anonymous said...

I believe western union will be a good alternative...send the money directly to him so they can pick it up and text him the MCN for validity. I'll see what I can do this weekend.

Recent Posts