Caroline Johnson's message to all | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 8 October 2009

Caroline Johnson's message to all

Caroline Johnson, the lady diagnosed with Leukaemia I featured on my blog many weeks back, is back in Nigeria after undergoing treatment in India. To everyone who helped...with money, with prayers and by spreading the news around, I say thank you on her behalf. Though still recuperating, Caroline found strength to write a letter to everyone. Read it below.*

Dear all,
HE KEPT HIS WORD…

This is Caroline Johnson and am happy to write this letter. Firstly, I would like to let you know that Jesus Christ really lives and I thank God for seeing me through.

I sympathize with those out there going through this because I have been there; I know what it is to be helpless, hopeless and sick. My prayer is that our good Lord will rise up on your case as he did with mine.

I am inspired and glad to write you all and with sincere appreciation deep down within me, I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to every one who has been a part of my medical trip to India and above all your Prayers.

I arrived safely from India and I am in good health. Before I left as you must have read, I was diagnosed with LEUKEMIA (cancer of the blood) and with CENTRAL NERVOUS complication and breakdown to the point that I could no longer walk, loss of hearing and loss of vision and at a point I started having seizures. But today, no single LEUKEMIC CELL (cancer cell) can be found in me! PRAISE GOD!

Though I have scars and still on physiotherapy due to a foot drop, I know that my Lord will perfect that which He has started. I will be going back to India in a couple of months for further check up.

In as much as I would like to thank every one personally which I know may not be possible, you can reach me on my e-mail caroline@savecarolinejohnson.com and on my yahoo messenger cece_za@yahoo.com my face book Caroline Johnson. I will personally respond to every email I get to read.

Once again, thank you very much, the good lord will bless you, keep you, uplift you and continue to show you mercy.

Before I conclude, I thank God for giving me a second chance to be what He wants me to be, the mother to my wonderful children and wife to my ever supportive, loving and caring husband.

Thank you very much and God bless you all.

Caroline Johnson (a.k.a Uju Heavens Gate)
***

Here are some pictures of Caroline's journey

Caroline arriving India



At the hospital in India


Trying to walk


Treatment begins


Caroline with Neurologist


Receiving treatment


Getting better


Day of discharge


Caroline after discharge


Caroline with contact doctor and hubby, Tony Johnson


Arriving in Nigeria with Tony.*

Our God is GREAT, isn't He?

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

God be praised!!! I thank God for her life, a true miracle.

TKB's thoughts said...

May God's name be praised.Thanks to all well meaning Nigerians for making this possible. I think more Nigerians should be more dedicated to a worthy cause like this. Congrats Caroline, not many people are this lucky

Admin said...

There is nothing my God cannot do,I spread the news of her illness on my blog and on my facebook page to all my friends there and they saw it ,God,i am begging to answer my own prayer too in less than no time,i m on my knee

Anonymous said...

PRAISE GOD

Art of History said...

May God be praised. Only the hand hand of God could have done this. Caroline rejoice, for you have found favour with the lord and your best days are ahead of you.

truth said...

Gosh i'm soooo excited for this family!!! A thousand exclamation marks cannot fully express my joy. I feel a little guilty though cos I had hoped to donate some money but got cut up in my own world of schedules and all. If the Johnson's are still accepting donations, pls let me know where to send it to.

You look sooooo much better Caroline. I could certainly see the light's back in your eyes. Enjoy life. May God continually uphold Tony for all the love and support he has shown you. In retrospect I am sure you are glad you picked him for the altar trip. Such a trial and he stood by you!lol. God is great!

Anonymous said...

I could not control the tears of joy as I read Caroline's letter. Thank God. Isn't God good?

Thank God for her husband too who did not stray during the difficult period.

Halleluyah!!

Anonymous said...

OMG I am so so Happy
May God's name be praised..he Liveth forever more.

Anonymous said...

Am so moved ,May your healing be permanent in Jesus name.
chi

Myne said...

Ah I'm so glad for her! Thank God for healing.

Nachos said...

Thank God she is much better, i pray the lord heals her completely, Amen

Anonymous said...

Thank God Carol cos at least u know that the right hand of the lord doeth valiantly and hez right hand in ur life is highly exalted.The balm in Gilead ,ever reliable and never failing God saw u through.you went thru the shadows of death but our God saw u thru,the God whose promises are yea and Amen saved u.To him alone be all the glory.Im happy for u and family and may God bless ur husband abundantly.And 2 linda,God bless u girl!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy about this news. God still works wonders. i am glad. I took it upon myself to pray for her daily and i am happy. I feel like i have personally achieved something. I am so happy for ur life caroline n praise God forevermore.

Incon said...

this brought a tear to my eye. God bless u and ur fam Caroline

Speedy recovery
xx

Buttermint said...

I know i server a Miracle working God. Thank you Jesus...i cannot shout thank you enough. There is no other one like BABA GOD OH....LAI LAI

Anonymous said...

Praise God.... Our God is indeed a miracle worker.... Father Lord, I use Caroline as a point of contact to as many as are in similar situations and trust you for their miracle. Please do for them according to your perfect will.

In all of this, Tony is my hero...Typical example of a GOOD husband. God bless you real good.

Anonymous said...

her healing will be perfected in Jesus name!!

Sasha said...

God is faithful. The first time i saw this story on Linda's blog, i was so touched by it. I thank God that she is doing well. This is a testimony that our God is alive and in the business of healing and answering prayers. My family and I will serve the Lord all the days of our lives. There is none like Him. No, not one.

Anonymous said...

2 God b all d adouration He who started a gud work in her Life has surely perfect it He has once again prove dat yes His eyes r not blind 2wards our cituation neither his ears deaf 2wards our Prayers Linda u urself will receive more than a MIRACLE..

Johnson said...

He has done it again..

Unknown said...

Our God is indeed faithful even when we are faithless. He is love. Caroline, the Devil has lost the battle, that i assure you.

Anonymous said...

Cancer of the blood? My God! thats the deadliest disease iv ever heard of. You are a blessed daughter of Zion,Carol and i prophesy WHOLENESS to your blood, body and life...God's final word is WHOLENESS and no healing...just as HE made the woman with the issue of blood whole,You are made whole too in Jesus Name.Truly, God is still in the business of performing miracles.

Anonymous said...

isn't God good?....Thank you Lord...

Bola said...

Praise God! Ever faithful, ever sure! To Him be all the Glory! I thank God for your recovery! God bless you Caroline!

Anonymous said...

Thank God for Caroline's life. He only can do that which He had done. Halleluyah. Caroline's healing is permanent and kudos to Tony, you are the man. Congrats to both of you, you chose the right spouses. It is well with you and all that is yours IJN. Amen.

Recent Posts