Dating ONLY older women: Usher Raymond in focus. | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 2 October 2009

Dating ONLY older women: Usher Raymond in focus.

I met this 33year old guy some days ago who is getting married to a lady six years older than him. The age difference kinda got me wondering. If this lady were rich, people would naturally be suspicious, because it's not the norm in this part of the world for a man to marry a woman older than him. But she's not rich. He says it's love. I believe him.
"Usher would be so proud" I said jokingly to the guy. His response was something like "Usher is sick. His penchant for older women is disturbing. This is my first older woman.".
Hmmmm...I see! :-)




Someone told me that Usher's preference for older women has something to do with his upbringing...vis-a-vis his relationship with his mum. He's looking for his mum in every woman. The older the woman, the more motherly care he would get from her.
BS???

Check out Usher's relationship history...

Usher with ex Chilli 38


Usher with ex Naomi Campbell 39


Usher and soon to be ex-wife Tameka Foster 39

Usher with current girlfriend Grace Miguel (married) - 42

Is there anything wrong with a guy who likes to date ONLY older women? Could it be traced to his upbringing? Is there any cause for alarm? Let's know what you think.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat matas most is luv, d older d lady d wiser and sweeter.

Anonymous said...

That little Usher-Ray (oshare)boy is the cutest thing since sliced bread!!!

neny said...

As long as there's luv n respect,no big deal. i knw alot of young guys prefer older women cos they r more understanding. It's ok.

neny said...

As long as there's luv n respect,no big deal. i knw alot of young guys prefer older women cos they r more understanding. It's ok.

neny said...

As long as there's luv n respect,no big deal. i knw alot of young guys prefer older women cos they r more understanding. It's ok.

Anonymous said...

I heard he's very mature & i think that's one of the reasons he dates older women

Anonymous said...

I'm Nigerian by origin with a lot of Nigerian influenced upbringing. Previously I critised friends who dated younger guys, but I tell you something guys all my relationships with the older guys ended up very badly. I'm currently dating a guy 5years younger and I can proudly say the guy is it. He makes me feel like a complete woman and we compliment each order. The best relationship I've had in years. I used to refer to him initially as NSA....lol but I'm proud to say now this is my MAN......LOL

Anonymous said...

You can't put age on love.

Anonymous said...

Wow,hope hiz satisfy

Recent Posts