Lighten up | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 3 December 2009

Lighten up

Hey you...yes you! Lighten up. You will be alright. I know it looks all gloomy and dark now but there will be better days. You will smile again!

Just try to be very grateful for the many good things you have in your life - and forget about the things you don't have....yet! They will come...just have faith.

No matter what you are going through now...just remember, this too shall pass. In this world we live in, nothing ever last. Nothing!

Your current situation is only a chapter in your life...you will get over it and you will be stronger, better and happier...just trust in God who never disappoints. And whatever it is you think you lack and want...keep praying, never stop ASKING, SEEKING, KNOCKING and BELIEVING...never ever stop that.


If you're being hard on yourself...stop it! If you've done wrong, forgive yourself, be gentle on yourself, love yourself and be hopeful.

You will get over all this...you will be fine...so pls lighten up. SMILE! Is that a smile I see? Good! :-)

Now go watch a movie...hang out with friends...sit for hours talking to your mum, it's therapeutic.

I'm going to be MIA for a few days...I'm working on a project that will take me away for a few days..I'll catch you guys when I'm done. Just thought to leave the above message for all those feeling really low right now. It's xmas...don't let anyone or anything mess with your spirit. Be happy ok?

God bless you all
Kisses!

22 comments:

Admin said...

Something just happened to me today which is stillbothering me so much,but as i ve red this,i will keep on

Anonymous said...

Hello linda,
thanks a lot for this wonderful post, u have no idea how inspiring it has been to me.
I have been depressed about my marriage for a long time now and reading ur blog today has helped me a bit to lighten up.
inspirations like this help a lot more people than u think.thank you forthis lovely post and keep up the good work..

nonso

Anonymous said...

Beautiful and much needed words..thanks dearie and God bless you.

Unknown said...

u had me in mind when u wrote this post...
im having one of those days...today
..
God dey...
i need to lighten up...
i just did...LOL
happy holidays...

Anonymous said...

Thanks linda
very encouraging words, just what I need now
wendu

Myne said...

Have a safe trip and good luck with the project. You're a star...

Anonymous said...

I love u for this post Linda. Take good care.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting God speak through you to me Linda. This is what i needed to hear right now. God bless you

funke said...

hi linda,am a regular reader of ur blog and i must confess that this post really did me a lot of good cos right now am realy down and just afterreading this,i ve been able tosummon courage to pick up the pieces of my life together cos i now believe i can do better and i believe my situation cant be d worst case.thanks so much for touching my life and am sure alot of pple too would ve been inspired too.

NKECHI said...

Thanks a bunch for this one girlfriend, it came just at the right time. I believe God has spoken to me thru Linda Ikeji.

Yeah I sure will get over it.

Anonymous said...

Linda thanks for letting God speak through you to me. This is exactly what I needed to hear. God bless you.

Anonymous said...

Linda babe...
u have a brighter future ahead of u no doubt.....ur genuine care and sincerity comes accross so well in ur write ups....as an ex campus mag journalist....i can confidently say u have d X factor!
I have been ur ardent fan since day 1 when u started ur blog, i see d way u handle d critics, ur fearlessness in sharing some of ur innermost thots, life , strength and even weakness. I like u alot Linda and I realy believe in u, because u are a real asset to us Nigerians........

Tatababe said...

I totally needed that...thank you!!!

Nikky said...

Thanks Linda...I actually smile at some point.This does help!

Nikky said...

Thanks Linda...I actually smile at some point.This does help!

Unveilinggold said...

Nice one..Linda I hope you continue working with christ and he will reveal is greatness to and through you..
Everyone have great weekend

Anonymous said...

Linda if only you knew waht your words of inspiration just did for me. Thank You. I needed that and I'm so happy that as soon as I got into your site, these words were the first thing I saw and read as if you knew. I will keep it close to my heart. Enjoy yourself wherever you are and God bless you and your family.

Anonymous said...

WILL MISS U.............HOPE U WILL BE BACK SOON...........TAKIA AND WISHING U ALL D BEST.......MIMI

Mommy said...

Thank you Linda!

Anonymous said...

definitly reached me... God spoke through you.. thank you. I needed that. will try to apply it. good luck with your project.

yhurmie said...

Congratulations on your Future Awards nomination...go Lindaaa!

funkola said...

just the words i needed to hear. thanks hun.

Recent Posts