Face of Africa Winning Couture Gown | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Face of Africa Winning Couture Gown























Just in case you didn't know - Yemi Osunkoya of Kosibah created the gown worn by Lukundo who went on to win the MNET Face of Africa competition that held in Lagos recently.

The gown was made of Woodin and Duchesse satin and had 4320 Swarovski diamante stones hand fixed unto the Woodin fabric.

Classic!

Kosibah
+44 (0)207 424 8832

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice dress but the hair is hideous!!

F said...

I saw this on Ladybrille, I think... I don't know if I love the dress... I love the colours but I am not sure about the end product. It might be the skirt half of it cos I LOVE the neckline... Me I no know sha...

By the way, people need to stop calling it the winning gown. It didn't win anything; just happened to be worn by the winner in an earlier stage of the final (before he announcement that she came first). I am not hating on Mr Osunkoya's achievements because designing for such a prestigious competition is amazing within itself... Just calling a spade a spade.

Anonymous said...

That girl is toooo Skinny. Someone should please grab her a burger

Anonymous said...

2nd anon - you took those words right off my mouth! Abeg, make una look this girl well oh!!! She be like person wey never chops - But, seriously, these competitions somewhat place a health risk on our female teenagers and young women!

Anonymous said...

not feeling it

Recent Posts