Unveiling the new House of Tara H.I.P Range | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Unveiling the new House of Tara H.I.P Range

Following the success of her Orekelewa make-up line, House of Tara is reinventing and introducing another new line into the market. This season, House of Tara would be launching a new range of cosmetics called H.I.P (High Intensity Pigmentation). The H.I.P range includes Tube Lip Glosses, Single Pot eye shadows and 12-in-1 eye shadows. The 12-in-1 eye shadows come in two shades – Queen Amina and Queen Idia. The H.I.P Pigment Lip gloss comes in 6 shades namely Eleko, Obudu, Tinapa, Olumo Rock, Ikogosi Falls and Yankari.

1 comment:

@UdegbunamChuks said...

I wish this woman the best. Can't wait for when she ranks amongst the likes of M.A.C.

Naija get talent oh!

Recent Posts