Please pray for rapper Dagrin | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 16 April 2010

Please pray for rapper Dagrin

Only just heard about this unfortunate incident today. I haven't been online that often lately so I really don't know what's going. But anyway I heard about Dagrin's horrible accident and it left me stunned.

According to netng.com, the incident happened around 3am on Wednesday morning infront of Alakara Police Station in Mushin. A truck was parked outside the police station on the road and he ran under the truck and his car was crushed. He's currently receiving treatment at the Lagos University Teaching Hospital.

Such a sad thing to happen. Our prayers are with you Dagrin. Please get well soon.

21 comments:

Unveilinggold said...

May he recover soon...Amen

Owlahladiva said...

I luv u CEO...Get well soon..pon pon pon master.

bd said...

God is his strenght,he shall not die but live to testify to the glory of God.Get well soon dagrin.

Ayeesha said...

So sad. He's healed by the grace of God. My prayers r wt him...

Unknown said...

Praying for him seriously..

Unknown said...

Praying for him seriously..

teddy said...

It is well with him in Jesus name.

Anonymous said...

He does not look as if he is getting the best medical attention in that hospital! Please get well soon!

Dagrin raps like a butterfly, good good! E.g. Won ni mi oni pe ku...Ti olorun o pami ki lo tu ku?

You will not die!

wannabewriter said...

O my!....i wish him safe recovery man!...this is sad but we have a God in heaven...he will def be in my prayers

NakedSha said...

May your receive health! SAD!

Tomisin said...

May God grant him a safe and perfect and immediate recovery o...amen!With the state of the car, we r just happy the accident didn't turn fatal.WHY ISN'T HE ON DRIP THO?

Anonymous said...

that picture does not need to be up!!

The Activist said...

OMG, he is my hubby's rapper of the moment. I wish him quick recovery!

Anonymous said...

In as much as I pray for his quick recovery, what was he doing on the road at that ungodly hour? Well, by the time he pulls through this, he will call himself to order. Experience is the best teacher.

tunezky90 said...

God pls help him...he just start 2 enjoy his money in the showbiz world

Anonymous said...

Breaking News......I hope it is not true...I heard Da-grin is Dead.....I pray not oooooooooooooo

Anonymous said...

@ anon 7.37, abi o,that was the first thing that came to my mind.3am, im sure he was drunk, that he didnt see the truck.
He should learn a big lesson from dis one.

dana said...

i heard he is dead too..i hope not.

Anonymous said...

heard he's dead, it had better not be true...please God save him

Anonymous said...

now he is dead for real. bless his soul

Anonymous said...

chai! wat a good looking young man and only 23. God help us.

Recent Posts