Man kills wife's lover at their home... | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 15 May 2010

Man kills wife's lover at their home...



















An outraged husband, Abdullahi Adekunle a bricklayer (Pictured above with his wife) has been arrested by the Nigerian police, for killing his wife's lover, Musibau Olopade, who he caught with her inside their bedroom in Abudu village, Ilogbo-Ota, Ogun State.

The state Commissioner of Police, Musa Daura, who told the press at Eleweran Police Headquarters, Abeokuta, said Adekunle faces charges of murder and would be prosecuted by the police authority for the death of Mr Olopade.

Mr Daura said on the fateful day, Mr Adekunle had gone to work, but returned home early to meet the deceased having sex with his wife on their matrimonial bed. A fight ensured between the two, and in the process, Mr Olopade was stabbed with a knife at the back and he died before getting to the hospital.

“When I returned home and noticed that the door to our room was locked from behind, I knocked severally, but there was no response. So I had to force the door open, and to my surprise I met the man having sex with my wife,” he said.
 
“It was at this stage that a fight ensured between me and the man, so I took a knife and stabbed him at the back when he was trying to bolt away. I never knew he would die of the attack.” The wife at the centre of the tragedy, Funmilayo Adekunle, said the deceased forced her into having sexual intercourse with him.

“He just entered our room when my husband was not around and forced me unto the bed before having sex with me,” she said.
***

Source: Dimeji Kayode-Adedeji - 234next.com

2 comments:

Akpos said...

wow. wont say i can blame the man. though i dont condone murder. his wife is lying thru her ....

http://www.websitenigeria.com

wannabewriter said...

yeah right!.....so now the wife claims that she was forced to have sex with the deceased?....so why was she not screaming rape?....i feel bad for the man sha....eya

Recent Posts