"My boy is my whole life" Joseph Yobo | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 4 May 2010

"My boy is my whole life" Joseph Yobo

"My wife gave birth at the Liverpool women hospital, Liverpool, very near home. She gave birth at about 11am April 10th and I was there. My wife wanted me to go in with her when she was about to deliver. And I did. It was a fantastic experience and the most amazing part of it all was my being there through the whole process and even help cut the cord. It is one of the best feelings I have ever had in my life, especially when I held my boy after his birth.  The boy is my whole life now. I believe I now have a complete family. It's not all about me anymore. It's all about him now. After the end of the premiership and world cup, I would be taking my family on a well deserved holiday. Mt wife and I have not had our honeymoon yet, so we would be doing that. Then for those of our friends who missed our wedding, we would be having a reception and a child dedication" Joseph Yobo

Source: Abiola Aloba - Encomium magazine

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehen? chei i'm jealous o. abeg make una no break up tomorrow now

BB said...

Awwwww, how nice!!

doll (retired blogger) said...

aw...how sweet..congrats to the couple!

Ada said...

i'm so happy for them...may God bless your marraige

daisy said...

awwwwwww! he is the sweetest! Adaeze, better don't break his heart.... and joseph better be the same way forever not only talk. anyways, i love guys!

tony said...

Best (celebrity) couple 09/2010. bless!

Recent Posts