Beware of 4-inch heels...:-) | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Beware of 4-inch heels...:-)





















 


A former model, Sarah Singer, 34, was almost blinded when a four-inch stiletto heel went through her eye.  Sarah was attempting to break up a fight when she was accidentally kicked by Casey Long.

























Sarah could see through the hole in her eyelid left by the size four black strappy stiletto. She was scarred for life when the sharp heel went through her eyelid and split her tear duct in half.



Sarah said: 'It was like something from a horror story - I could see through the hole in my lid.
'But because I couldn't close my eye it meant I had no choice but to see through it.

'I was staring out through the hole every waking minute.' 
Doctors told former fashion model Sarah she was lucky to be alive.
She said: 'If the stiletto had entered the socket at a different angle it could have gone into my brain.
 .
'But there were fears for my sight and my tear duct was split in two.
'I was in so much pain they had to give me morphine.' 
Sarah also suffered a jagged cut down her forehead which needed internal and external stitches.

She said: 'I can remember looking in the mirror as I lay in my hospital bed and seeing my pupil through the gap in my eyelid. It was dreadful.
'It was so horrific that I banned some of my friends and family from coming to see me.'
 

Long, 21, (Pictured above) denied wounding her with intent to cause grievous bodily harm and unlawful wounding. She was cleared after proving she was acting in self-defence and only kicked out in an attempt to get away from the melee.

Source: Dailymail UK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

JESU

Anonymous said...

no we need to rephrase that...BEWARE OF FIGHTS. IF YOU SEE TWO WOMEN FIGHTING BE SURE TO GET BLIND EVEN IF THEY ARE YOU FRIENDS.
there we've got a better title. nice!

Recent Posts