Quote of the day | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 28 June 2010

Quote of the day



















 "I would be a total fool to have run the affairs of Nigeria for eight years, taken the country from a pariah state to a state that is respected by the world community, and not be interested in what happens after I leave. I wanted somebody from my party to succeed me" ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alicia says....

GOSH I can't stand this guy!!!
he needs a serious wake up call

Anonymous said...

who told obasanjo he is respected any where. he should better stay in his farm and talk to his chickens

Recent Posts