I've found the mother of the rape victim | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Monday 8 November 2010

I've found the mother of the rape victim

First I contacted the guys at project alert who have promised to take up this case. Then I managed to find the mother of the 13-year-old girl who was raped and tortured by a co-tenant to the extent that the little girl's intestine gushed out from her vagina after the dastardly act.



The victim is not 13 years old yet. According to the mum, she's 12+. The mum said a lot of heartbreaking stuff to me...wish I could share it all here. All I'll say is we really all have to come together to help this little girl and her mum. All kinds of shitty stuff is going on with this case.

+ they need financial help, the girl is still very sick.
I have the mother's number, for those who want to contact her...for help, for prayers etc. But you're going to have to send me an email to get it. It's probably not appropriate to display her number here. My email is - lindaikeji@gmail.com

If you missed the story, read it here

13 comments:

DaChick! said...

''...who was raped and tortured by a co-tenant to the extent that the little girl's intestine gushed out from her vagina after the dastardly act...''

Aye o!
OMG!, people are heartless!

Anonymous said...

well done Linda! I'm really happy that you take up cases/issues like this.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Linda. I am writing to the published email, please let me know what we can do.

God bless
Tosin

MB said...

Bravo! Sending you an email now. I wish something more ..organized can be set up for this girl

Anonymous said...

kai, human beings are heartless oh. i hope that wicked person doesnt go unpunished. we once had a mai-guard that raped our five year hold baby playmate. he got sacked sha. five years later he comes back to beg and apologise. saying he had known no peace since then, and bad luck seemed to be following him around.

humans are heartless. its so so sad.

Kudos Linda for taking up this case

Unknown said...

Thanks Linda. I really applaud your efforts to keep this in the limelights. You have once more won my heart for your service to humanity. I pray that the perpetrators will be brought to justice.Sy.

Anonymous said...

God bless u linda i just posted o my facebook page we need a lot of people to be aware about this i will send u my email.gush the guy needs to spend d rest of his life in jail

Surprise said...

God bless you for rising up to the occassion for this family. May The Almighty God also take up your cause IJN.

Lizzy said...

Linda God bless you,l also just posted this on my FB wall,we all must stand up for justice,the monster must not go unpunished.

Lizzy said...

I just posted this on my wall on FB,we all must stand up for justice.

Anonymous said...

linda has someone been able to pay 4 the bills yet ? and how much is it ? let us know

??? said...

so let me get this right, you cant post the mother's contact up, but you can post a picture of a hanged 3 year old......i guess the 'charity is closer to home' saying is true. smh

emarketstrategy said...

are Nigerian getting increasingly idle?.. coz i really dont understand the new found love for RAPE!.. Its disturbingly everywhere now, one news after another, what's the psyche of these little girls gonna be like when they'ar grown up?

Recent Posts