Vote for Zara - The Flyest Aboko ku | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Wednesday 24 August 2011

Vote for Zara - The Flyest Aboko ku


To all lovers of good music and supporters of hard work, Zara Gretti needs your support to clench her first award after years of various nominations. Her most recent solo effort "Aboko Ku" produced by Spankie has catapulted her to new grounds and given her this much deserved nomination - Most Promising Act in 2011 at the Nigeria Entertainment Awards. Please vote and ask your friends and their friends to as well.
http://www.nigeriaentawards.com/vote

8 comments:

Adebola said...

Na by force to vote for Zara? Abi which one is this desperate begging people to vote for Zara. Make 8mins video, with all her celeb friends, they beg for vote. And M.I(I love u) but why are you acting Kanye West there. Jorr oh. Ok my point is I no vote for Zara. Lol

Ogini???

Anonymous said...

No. I'm not voting. I'm sick of doing things for free. ••Throws massive tantrum. Throws shirt in the bin. Folds arms•• How much will I be paid? In what currency? How much? When? Okay, I will vote now :)

Anonymous said...

I want to be stuck on a desert with this lady called ZARA....She is so so so SEXY!!! Babe call me PLSSSS!!!

kkdlegend said...

am nt that much of a zara fan bt i have watched her perform and met her backstage so i think she is quality. Vote 4 her maybe later

Anonymous said...

i dont know her and i've never heard any of her songs, please who is she? i'd go on youtube tho but can someone tell me who she is?

Bee said...

hmmmm interesting. Brymo is in the same category so why will jesse jagz be endorsing Zara?

jacqualine said...

I would have voted but too much talking going on. I love the song though

Anonymous said...

Sorry, i didnt even watch it. Boring,
Amy.

Recent Posts