Win Tickets To The Smirnoff Midnight Circus Party! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday 10 November 2011

Win Tickets To The Smirnoff Midnight Circus Party!

 
The show we've all been waiting for is finally here. The Smirnoff Midnight Circus Party is just two days away. It will hold on Saturday 12th of November, 2011 at Landmark Village, Oniru. Time is 7pm.

And I am giving out 10 tickets. They will be electronic tickets that will be sent to your phone. Once you show the text at the gate, you will be allowed in. The text will be sent to you via a special number...so, no, you can't pass it on.

The first ten people to email me their phone numbers will get the electronic tickets sent to their phones before the end of tomorrow. Find my email address and hurry. Don't bother with pleasantries, just give me your first name and phone number...:-)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

name:agbihoma osagie monday. Phone number:07033642263

agbihomwa eghosa godstime said...

agbihomwa eghosa godstime phone number:08137633401

Unknown said...

just sent you an email...

Anonymous said...

Hello Linda,

I don send you the email sharply

Anonymous said...

hey, i hope i get a ticket ooo

Bonike said...

i also sent you an email.


Bonike

Anonymous said...

l email you since 11am . trust u linda

Anonymous said...

Olodos, Linda said you all shud send an email, not post a comment....mschewwww!

Malvin Uwaezuoke said...

uwaezuoke malvin. 08066366883; malvinuwa@gmail.com

Malvin Uwaezuoke said...

uwaezuoke malvin oluchukwu; 08066366883

Glopals said...

Hi............ linda, i just got the message now. Its says this is your ticket to the Smirnoff Midnight Circus! FRI 10pm. I thought its saturday??? Pls holla me immediately i need to know before heading there tonite.

Thanks!

Austine said...

Linda, you have to kindly respond to this urgently.

I just got my text, but it says that the date is today and the time being 10pm.

I kinda confused! Abeg, clarify the mix up, so that I no go miss the show oh!

Thanks.

as myself said...

Linda u rock biggest time. jst got my tickets.will send u pics of me at d party rocking.love you plenty

jadesola said...

yipeeee.....just got my ticket....
thank u linda *mwwuuaaaahhh* but im confused the text said its 2day @ 10pm n ere it says 2moro n 7pm

Anonymous said...

hey, thanks, got my ticket

Anonymous said...

hey Lun pls is it for today Friday 11/11/11 or Saturday 12/11/11

Linda Ikeji said...

the show is tomorrow saturday 12, @ 10pm...sorry for the mix up

Anonymous said...

i got there, only to be told.. it's saturday.. monkeys..driving down and shit.. car broke down on 3rd mainland.. shit!!!!!!!!!!!

Recent Posts