According to Rihanna's brother, she and Drake almost got married! | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Tuesday 10 April 2012

According to Rihanna's brother, she and Drake almost got married!

Rihanna and Rory
Alakoba boy, who ask you question? lol. Rihanna's younger brother Rory told The Daily Mail that Chris Brown was Rihanna's soul mate and referred to Drake as his "almost brother-in-law..."

What Rory said:
Rihanna and Chris were great together, they were like soul mates, but it’s a very sensitive subject – I just blank it out and I think she blanks it out, too.
Rihanna doesn’t have a boyfriend right now. Drake and Rihanna used to be together – and he’s a pretty cool dude.
I was in a club in LA, and he saw me and came over. I was nearly his brother-in-law, but I didn’t know him so well, so I was touched by that.'

22 comments:

cashdove said...

what will now happen to chris brown, the boy is really alakoba

Anonymous said...

Mschewww! Looking seriously for publicity!

IVORY CHI said...

clear difference between the rihanna camp and the beyonce camp

Anonymous said...

So what???

Anonymous said...

I dunno whether it's because I'm in a good mood but the moment I saw "Alakoba," I started laughing my guts out. Linda E be like say...;)

BLOGLORD said...

#ampassing#

BLOGLORD said...

#ampassing#

H.bunny said...

hiiiissss!!searching for CHEAP publicity!!

amandaberry said...

Who ask am *tatafao* mtchewwwww

Deyinka Onabanjo said...

Ejo lo fero

Olori said...

Ok, whats dis boy saying? E make sense?

Anonymous said...

Lindo,Lindo!!! Now I know u have an obsession for Rihanna. U can't go a day without a story about her. Tell the truth n shame the devil o!!! Ok o!! Nuff said!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

Wetin concern beyonce inside this story nau? #puzzledlook

Anonymous said...

Welcome bk :-).It's bn a while...

Anonymous said...

Lool...he jst 1ts 2 be noticed


http://www.citizensplatform.net/2012/04/lamido-studio-brings-retail-fashion-to-abuja/

Hairess™ Human Hair said...

Mcheeeew

Hairess™ Human Hair said...

In his mind now, he has dished out news. Smh

Anonymous said...

Where have u been all this while.'Guess u had to save up to renew ur BIS.We honestly didn't miss U,Bamidele,Atobatele and Nkechi.Very dry commenters

Sheriff Shittu said...

may be he was drunk when he said that!

Tina said...

Rorrey said on his twitter he never spoke to any magazine, so they made it up.

Y.Tee said...

Gbeborun, attention seeking, evil child(Aburo Linda!)
If na my Niger heennn, Rihanna for don pull your ears commot for ya big head. Or make she carry cane for you.

Recent Posts