Why I changed my name to Safarie' Singer, Ego Omalicha opens up | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 3 August 2012

Why I changed my name to Safarie' Singer, Ego Omalicha opens up

 
The sexy singer explains:
We are two Ego's in the music industry and we get mistaken for the other most of the time. For example, she got nominated for an award and people started congratulating me, and I had to explain to them one after the other that it wasn't my Ego. At times a song that one of us did is usually mistaken for the other. I realized that this issue just kept dragging me back, because I was sharing my brand name with someone else and yes, she has been there before me. So, I just decided that it would be better for me to create my own brand name and style that would be originally me without any controversy.

17 comments:

NecFix said...

I could care less about her name change (don't even know who she is). The only reason I clicked on this is just to see her pic...& She fine ☺

Anonymous said...

Emmm...owkay,biko na who she be?
1st Lady speaks Via PinkBerry Gold 5

LIBLUVA said...

Your head D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ there. Nice move safarie.

obinna said...

I would have preferred you stick to Ego Omalicha
naijabreakingnews.blogspot.com

PrettyPrincess...... said...

who is she pls?what music dis she sing?

Anonymous said...

Correct, nice thinking bt why u come dey pose for bathroom sink nah

Hrm paul Ojeih said...

WHICH ONE COM BE SAFARI. SAFARI FOR NIGERIA NA WA O.SHE FOR KUKUMA ANSWER OMALINCHA

Anonymous said...

Hissss.... Who cares? The next place she will go n pose for photograph will b d gutter.....

Unknown said...

Is she nigerian lady gaga no 2

Anonymous said...

what about tiwa;taking a well deserve rest?
@logosfromDac

Anonymous said...

Ds previos pictures u uploaded on d same bbe she ws standn on a kitchen sink now its in a bath tub. Me thinkx she's a diehard btw wats wiv d cheap accessories. #justsaying

Neto said...

Have not seen or heard her song before. Is she based in Naija.

Anonymous said...

Who knows her pls...or her songs sef?

Anonymous said...

Stupıd gırl wıthout home traınıng, ıs good your father see your nakeness and remember lack of traıng he ga ve you. Thıs ıs not the Ibo culture ın whatever form.

Anonymous said...

So sori dear, me nor knw u sef so I nor dey mistak ntin nd u ve to start aimin big cus dey re alwayz mistaken u for big tinz lik dis, nt dat it is u; datz too bad ooo, nd u nor c reponsibl pic u safarie. Bfor u b lyk Jenifa baby for jenifa

Anonymous said...

Bt wait ohh,is her skin dis flawless or its photoshoped? #jst sayin sha..... Chica

Anonymous said...

Dis lady disgust me so much. Y u no kuku snap naked mak we know say u no wear anytn.fish brain. See her breast lik groundnut

Recent Posts