Auditions for Amstel Malta Showtime Lagos set to hold on Sept 14th & 15th | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Friday 12 September 2014

Auditions for Amstel Malta Showtime Lagos set to hold on Sept 14th & 15th

The final leg of Amstel Malta Showtime Season 3, which kicked off in Enugu on the 29th of August, is set to commence this weekend, in Lagos.

The groundbreaking concert drama tagged “The Rush” directed by celebrated art director, Ice Nweke, will feature 5 talents selected via auditions, which will hold at the Unilag Arts Theatre on the 14th and 15th September. Continue...
 
Talents ranging from musicians, actors, comedians, contortionists, puppeteers e.t.c will have to impress the judges with an exceptional display of their unique abilities during the auditions in order to stand a chance of featuring alongside popular and renowned Nigerian entertainers: Sound Sultan, Phyno, Gordons, Ice Nweke and Ukalina.

The Lagos event will hold at the Unilag Indoor Sports Hall on Thursday, 18th of September 2014.

To watch excerpts from the Enugu edition, click here.

For more information, click here.

12 comments:

GLAM ME PRO said...

Yay! Cnt wait..

www.glowyshoes.com said...

nice

visit my blog

www,glowysofiscated,blogspot.com

Beausteven said...

And they forgot about Benin

Anonymous said...

FIRST TO COMMENT***(GURU) I'm going to be at the venue of the event live.

Peejay said...

Noted.

Unknown said...

I love the show. #####QUEENMAYA#####

Unknown said...

I can't wait!!!!!!!! This is gonna be so awesome!

Check out this cool literature article: http://goo.gl/A96ywT

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
Lagos dey really chill no doubt.....
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Anonymous said...

Cant dey let maltina dance all b. Copy copy

Unknown said...

Ok
Seen
Nice concept


BORN TO SHINE!!!

Anonymous said...

No better news today obviously, good for them tho..... Let's make cool and extra cash, click and register www.referbizpay.com/?ref=7508

Anonymous said...

Please my name is victor..am a student
in unn..I'm in my third year..my father
is in taraba,my mum is in jigawa..I
leave with my uncle and he's not so
nice..I struggle to pay my school since I
was in my first year..but this time
around I was playing football in school
and I dislocated my arm..the only way I
hustle to pay my school fees is gone
because I do part tym work at a
construction company and they refused
to let me work because my arm is
dislocated..please aunty LINDA I beg
you and any other good person that is
sympathetic to my story in the name of
god to help me..I've never beged
anyone for finance but it's difficult for
me now..please if you can't help me
then don't insult me please and don't
judge me..I'll really be greatful if I get
assistance..I don't want to drop out of
school..I've gone too far..please help
me..please I beg those touched by
god.

Recent Posts