Okada rider violently rapes 14 year old girl in Lagos | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 19 September 2015

Okada rider violently rapes 14 year old girl in Lagos

An okada rider raped a 14 year old teenager who was returning home from visiting her aunt's shop.
According to a report by Punch, the teenager, currently an apprentice at her aunty’s cake shop was a virgin, until she lost it violently to the okada rider. (pictured rigft after he was caught and beaten)



The teenager who was visibly and emotionally in pain said she'd never forgive her rapist, identified as Sharafa Wasiu, for violating her, she also wished him death, “because of what he did to me. I feel sad anytime I remember that day.”

She said she had tried everything she could to remain a virgin until she was married but all that was for naught after being raped by Wasiu who after dropping her infront of her house, trailed her into the house and raped her in broad daylight.
She said, “That Saturday, I stopped a bike from the front of our shop to take me home. When we got home, he dropped me in front of the house, I paid him and I went in, not knowing he was still lurking around. I thought he had left, not knowing that he wheeled his motorcycle to the side of the house and stayed there, watching me. It was about 2pm.  “My aunty had told me to help her clean her shoes, so the moment I entered, I started packing the shoes outside so I could clean them. I used the kitchen entrance and I closed it when I packed the first round. “When I was in the room packing the remaining shoes, I heard the sound of the door and I asked who was there. I didn’t hear anything, so I went to check who or what was there. The next thing I saw was the okada man that dropped me a short while ago. 
“Immediately, he pushed me to the floor with so much force, overpowered me, being a taller and more hefty person, he pulled my skirt and pants and raped me. I struggled with him but I didn’t succeed. Apart from the pain from the forceful entry and the terrible smell oozing out of his body, he was rubbing my body against the floor, inflicting serious injuries on my body. I kept shouting but nobody heard me because I was the only one at home.”
She explained that after she was raped the first time, she thought her nightmare was over not knowing she was in for more assault.
She said:
“When he finished, I pushed him away, pulled up my skirt and ran to the door to escape. I barely opened the door when he suddenly ran after me, pushed me and pinned me to the floor. I was gasping but he tore all my clothes, leaving me stark naked, and dragged me on the floor, trying to take me inside so he could rape me again. I can never forgive him for what he did to me. “By that time, blood was all over my body. I kept shouting but there was no one to rescue me. 
As he was trying to remove his trousers, I managed to escape (naked) and I ran through one side of the house while he ran through the other side to get me. That was how one of our neighbours saw me and quickly called on others who mobilised to the place at once and caught him. They also seized his bike.”
Her aunty felt guilty for what happened to the teenager, she said
“Usually we don’t work on Saturday but that day, we went for an event. When we finished, I went somewhere and I sent her to go and give some food items to my attendants in the shop. I told her to go back home after that. And she did. 
“We moved into that house about three months ago. It’s located around Onolu Road, Igbe in Ikorodu, while my shop is around Medical Road. When I heard about the incident, I rushed home and met them, but the boy, who claimed to be 23 years old, kept denying it. He was even making calls and threatening to call his guys who would deal with us. With the help of the security men on our street, we dragged him to the Igbogbo police station. 
“It was at the police station that he confessed. He said it was the devil’s work and that he only made an attempt to do it but did not do anything. The shreds of Esther’s clothes are still with the police. He confessed that he parked his motorcycle beside the house and stayed inside the compound for about 10 minutes before he went inside. “They took our statement and gave us a letter to go to the General Hospital for test. She did series of tests, which confirmed that she was raped. I wish the incident didn’t happen because even the parents of this girl are not yet aware. I want them to come to Lagos before I tell them. It’s not the kind of news one could share on the phone.” Felicia pointed out that the girl had been on drugs since the incident happened and that she had been a recluse. 
A police source confirmed that Wasiu had been charged to court exactly three days after and was being remanded in the Kirikiri prison on the order of the court. The source added that “the matter would come up for hearing sometime in October.”

Source: Punch

98 comments:

Unknown said...

Useless man

AC£S said...

Ugly beast....castrate the idiot

Unknown said...

Animal

ary said...

Look at the idiot's face, why mess with this kids life?!

Lara said...

Animal

KWEEN said...

He should be whipped and then killed! What a waste of flesh and blood. Kill him!

Anonymous said...

He should be slaughtered!

Unknown said...

Oh God.if i may ask?what gain did this yoruba animal get in raping teenager.i feel for the poor girl.
speechless for now.















#sad indeed

Anonymous said...

Story story?

Unknown said...

In fact, i like the fact that he was well panel-beated before the police was called in. Devil incarnate. I wonder why men still rape when sex can be gotten without too much stress these days.











#TeamBlessed#

Anonymous said...

GOD purnish him.

Unknown said...

In fact, i like the fact that he was well panel-beated before the police was called in. Devil incarnate. I wonder why men still rape when sex can be gotten without too much stress these days.











#TeamBlessed#

Adeoluabiodun8 said...

Mad man

Bonita Bislam said...

Just look @ his local face.Rubbish

Unknown said...

He shuld rot in jail,i tink it's right time a main punishment be done 2 all dis rapist,cutting one of dr arm or dat stupid tin dat mk dem spoil innocent gals life....feel sori 4 dat gal,wat a tragedy way 2 loose ur virginity...

Unknown said...

He shuld rot in jail,i tink it's right time a main punishment be done 2 all dis rapist,cutting one of dr arm or dat stupid tin dat mk dem spoil innocent gals life....feel sori 4 dat gal,wat a tragic way 2 loose ur virginity...

Unknown said...

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said...
.
The fool should be forever jailed......
.
.
***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

Unknown said...

OMGGg!!!!!!!he shld rot in jail,he's a very wicked man see him stupid face chaiiii.sorry nne



...#stillcelebratinararegem Happy birthday@linda #loveumega

Unknown said...

These kinda stories make me sick.. Pathetic.

BONARIO NNAGS said...

I'm happy he was charged to court immediately,I pray he gets a lengthy sentence, so as to serve as a deterrent to other he-goats like him.


~BONARIO~says so via NOKIA LUMIA

Austin said...

pity her so much! .. sometimes i feel rapists don't deserve to have a manhood anymore!.. hope he gets a more deserving punishment!

Unknown said...

See his wicked face sef.

Anonymous said...

Let him rot in prison.... may the case file disappear and the case forgotten forever. amen

Unknown said...

He should be thrown in jail, what wickedness is dis. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

He should be thrown in jail, what wickedness is dis. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

He should be thrown in jail, what wickedness is dis. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

I am speckles,

Unknown said...

They shud have killed the idiot or hang him...nonsense!!

Anonymous said...

I hop he rot and get raped in jail repeatedly in his anus....and may God heal d girl of her pains...

Your No. 1 DATA Vendor Call/WhatsApp 09028450336 (Get Your Cheap & Affordable DATA on All Networks) said...

Eyah..pele dear. May he rot in jail,useless he goat

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Oh God!

Unknown said...

Haba! Which kin konji go cause this madness? This guy libido dey on another level...he should be thoroughly punished.

Unknown said...

Foolish guy.

Lord Caesar said...

Your dick got you this big one. I wish you more fruitful years in prison,(if you actually did it). #thepowerofkonji

Anonymous said...

God did not create Rapists. They are creatures of the Devil

Unknown said...

good beating.... sad for the girl...

Unknown said...

good beating.... sad for the girl...

Peace Mbah said...

Hmmmmm! check out my blog... peacembah.com

Anonymous said...

Animal

#TomatoJos# said...

He should be stoned to death. Goat!

Anonymous said...

Hmm....wat a sad news.... *smh* Yorubas nd rape, may GOD help that CURSED tribe.

Unknown said...

Y do people blame d devil fr every evil dey commit? He big idiot shud b castrated

Lady C said...

The guy need to be killed,y would a sane person rape a fourteen year old girl.I really feel her pain.

Unknown said...

Chaii this is soo sad. Beast in human form. This is the kind of person they should burn alive

Anonymous said...

his penis should be cut off 4 ruinning dat poor girl'slife. let him get life lmprison or 50yrsln jail

Unknown said...

Oh! Wht a shame dat d man allow his passion and d devil to over ride him. He should b punished accordingly to serve as deterrent to others.


Happy Birthday & LLNP to our beloved one and only Linda Ikeji. Sweet kisses 2u dear and thanks so much for giving us d platform to air our views and touching people lives.

As you turn a year older today, God will perfect his plan for your life, fulfil his purpose and cause his glory to envelope you day and night. You will be a shining example onto many. Your joy shall be full. You shall be called blessed. His miracles in your life will be living testimonies that will inspire people to greatness. God will protect your going out and your coming in. No weapons formed against you shall prosper IJN.

Long live LIB.

Anonymous said...

Castration

Madam E. said...

I am dumbfounded, and my heart bleeds for this young girl. What a wicked asshole? The law should take it's course OR let the idiot be castrated. ....Mrs. E.

dontJme said...

If konji hook u like that... y u no go straff asewo
Bloody bastard,!

Unknown said...

See e face.. make dem killam

Linda take biro

Unknown said...

Disheartening....

Unknown said...

My God may punish any man that has chosen to be an animal. Amen.

Unknown said...

My God may punish any man that has chosen to be an animal. Amen.

Anonymous said...

Everyone should learn about the use of soap, oils and creams for self release instead of this assault. The prison is a good place ppl like him

PRESIDENT's DAUGTHER said...

Ohhh so sorry dear u will definitely get justice

Anonymous said...

SEE HIM FACE LIKE THAT OF NACKSON. ONYIARA

Anonymous said...

Looooooooool na so u dey run ur own?
It's not funny any way dats why am aspiring to become a judge some day to deal ruthlessly with guys like him cos I was a victim too
May the Lord have mercy if my first case is on rape
Justice will be done n seen to have been sweetly dished out

Unknown said...

Ugly beast

Anonymous said...

Oloriburuku omo ofo

Anonymous said...

Calm down. Your 100k don sure. You have been constituting nuisance for over 3 days now. I hope you dont wish her a belated birthday for the next 3 days. Idiot.

funmiD said...

Why cant we have harsh punishment for rapists.The next thing we will hear now is that he was sentenced to 3 - 5yrs in prison.After that he will come out and repeat the offense.I hope we don't turn to India before we start thinking of life imprisonment and death penalty for rapist.That is what they deserve, BEASTS!

Unknown said...

Oh! He should b punished accordingly so dat dis wil serve as deterrent to others.

Unknown said...

Rapist everywhere these days

Sab said...

Parents shld warn their daughters to always close their doors when alone in the hse & never open to strangers. It is a pity little girl.

Anonymous said...

See how ugly he looks disgusting I feel like throwing up

seyi crown said...

Followed her inside d house, he get mind sha, am sure his an armed robber, they use jst cut of d oloriburuku dick abeg





Seyilicious

Baddest Puta said...

I feel so sorry for her, she might end up hating men generally. May God heal her

As for this animal, why didn't they just kill him? Instead of handling him to the police. I'm so angry I might go to kirikiri and beat him to death

jenny angel said...

http://icebaze.com/2015/09/download-videoiyanya-okamfo-f-lil-kesh/

Femiluv said...

'Violently rapes'? Linda, rape is always a violent act.

Unknown said...

Since d girl wnt d bastard dead, den let him b hanged...

Unknown said...

I don't think he deserves a jail sentence, he deserves worst than a jail sentence..how can u rape a girl that is so innocent..some men sef, this kind type ISIS suppose troway 4rm building #singinavemaria in pains

Unknown said...

disgusting animal,,i hope he goes to jail for life..mtcheww..i pray the girl recovers and is able to live a normal life.

Anonymous said...

Even the Devil himself can't do this..

Drop the madaf**ka in a Lion's den

Unknown said...

Na heavy thunder with lighting go fire you stupid beast!

Unknown said...

What rubbish are you saying??. Rapists are just everywhere. It's not a tribe issue biko. Address yourself well mbok.

Onyx's Girlfriend (he isn't gay pls) said...

Serves him right. Stupid man.

Anonymous said...

God forgive me! Kill him! The after effect of rape is worst than a night mare!

Unknown said...

Oniranu somebody

Unknown said...

Completely useless

Anonymous said...

That is wrong. So it is the devil that tried the second time

Anonymous said...

Meaning wht? you need to be explicit mbok. prevention is better than cure ohg jare

APPLE said...

God punish okada riders.

Sweet Ama said...

Ikputu onu...devil in disguise. ..thank ur God dat u weren't lynched by an angry mob.. devil incarnate..I detest rapists

kennethemezu@gmail.com said...

This guy should go for life jailing

Unknown said...

I don't know why some men can't control themselves. This man needs life imprisonment. Spelling he goat.. You can just imagine what this girl went through. I feel for her o.

Unknown said...

I don't know why some men can't control themselves. This man needs life imprisonment. Spelling he goat.. You can just imagine what this girl went through. I feel for her o.

flaky said...

You are such a nonentity for this stupid comment. Isn't it obvious that you are the cursed person dumb skull?

O.N. Progeny said...

Useless yoruba man, see his ugly face and pomo lips.

Lukman said...

How u wish u were the one that was raped, at least to help with your conji!

Lukman said...

I know you are now remembering how you lost yours

openlatest said...

Idieot

openlatest said...

Foooool

BLUNT said...

Ofenmanu things. Senseless, morally-deficient and promiscuous tribe.

BLUNT said...

Thumbs up anon 3:15. You're the man/woman.

Anonymous said...

You all knw its the truth .. yorubas loves rape .. just like igbos luv to pursue money at all cost

Kaycee said...

The man is an idiot, he needs to spend 20yrs in jail, without an option of fine. Why rape a young teenager, when ashawo full everywhere @ cheap rate

Unknown said...

He will riot in jail.

Anonymous said...

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON HIM. HIS LOOK ALONE IS ANNOYING. NEVER SEEN ONE SO UGLY LIKE HE IS. NKPI.

Recent Posts