For the love of food...(part 1) | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Saturday 4 June 2016

For the love of food...(part 1)

Dear Food,
Welcome to the second quarter of the year! I am still yet to register at the gym down the street because I am totally in love with you…However I have found a way to watch my weight while maintaining our relationship. The answer? It is Slimtea, my darling food! There is nothing as amazing as enjoying the 28 day detox to cleanse my system with natural herbs blended into each tea bag to help me maintain my sexiness.
Don’t be deceived o! It is not magic at all but it works because my weight scale tells me so and I feel amazing already! I am not cheating on you food, I am only ensuring that I get rid of this belly fat and cellulite to look more like Ini (Or Annie) Love, Lekpa Wannabe


Slimtea is affordable and available for purchase! Nationwide payment on delivery options available too! Visit www.slimtea.com.ng or contact the following to make enquiries and place your orders;
CALL/WHATSAPP: 09083340376, 08181433219, 08181433296, 09083337537, 09083231736, 09080442390.

11 comments:

STERN said...

I DON'T NEED THIS, THANKS.

Pretty face said...

Ok seen

Chizzy Liz said...

******************************What re d side effects ???????????????

Genny's Blog said...

Slim tea time activated. Orobo people get in here.



says,Genevieve.

NaijaDeltaBabe said...

Seen


...merited happiness

Unknown said...

Issokay seen! Linda take note!

Lolly said...

Haba, dey come your domot? Pls look for something sweet lick n clear your heart...

Anonymous said...

Still yet?........too bad

Unknown said...

Seen

Unknown said...

Pls pass ur share to me bcos I need dis. LOVELY & WHOLESOME

Unknown said...

Alright

Recent Posts